Fantastic Collection of WordPress Themes & Website Templates

Yet Another iPhone Post

• Posted in Apple
  • Comments 7

I have to throw this out to the readers. I have been contemplating purchasing an iPhone for a few weeks now. I so do NOT want to stand in line at an Apple store (I am impatient that way). I also do not want to be tied into a 2-year AT&T plan. My current provider is T-mobile. I like the service, and I am on a good plan.

From what I understand, the iPhone can be unlocked to work on the T-mobile network. Has any of you had any experience with this? I believe I will have to go with a G2 Model as the new G3 can’t yet be unlocked to work with other networks.

Man, these things are sweet…and expensive! On Craigslist & eBay an unlocked G2 is running around $300-$400. Still on the fence about the whole thing. I read that there are a lot of scammers and issues with unlocking the phone to work on other networks.

…we’ll see!

7 Responses to “Yet Another iPhone Post”

1. Lynnette says:

The iphone is one of the most popular purchases in recent days, according to ‘statistics’ this phone is easier to opperate when it comes down the programes it has. Don’t take my word for granted though because i’m having my own nightmares with my MDA Touch Plus! ;)

2. I waited on line for 6 years when the first iPhone was released and I have to admit that since then, I’ve had no reservations with the device. I opted not to upgrade to 3G model because to me, it didn’t have enough new features to convince.

If you’re a casual jailbreaker, then you can opt to utilize Pwnage.

3. Eddie says:

Jorge, thanks for the info!

4. Craig says:

You can unlock a 3g with Pwnage, I’ve jailbroken a couple for some friends through Pwnage to work on Tmobile.

Thinking about switching to Tmobile as well.

5. Eddie says:

UPDATE! A few days ago, I purchased two version 2.0 iPhones from craigslist (one for my wife, and one for me). So far they seem to work with my T-mobile service without a hitch! I am very pleased.

6. Fabián says:

Wait for the Google Phone ;)

7. Summer Battin says:

My ipod touch 1G is the essential iPod, Personal digital assistant and a whole lot more, and even has long been from the moment I received it. It still run the most recent iPod system software, and any application I will want it to run. I’m working with it to post this comment right now. I’d personally point out it truly is a lot more than just an “excellent hobbyist system” — you’ll find it an wonderful iPod

Free Themes

Web Services Template

This is a beautiful and clean Web Services / Business Template.

Photography Template

This is a beautiful and clean photography template.

Hosting Business Template

This is a beautiful and clean Hosting/Business Template that can be used for companies who offer design related products or services to their customers.

Business Web Template

This is a beautiful and clean Business Template that can be used for companies who offer design related products or services to their customers.

Green Design Template

This is a beautiful and clean Green Design Company Template that can be used for companies who offer design related products or services to their customers.

Auto Website Template

This is a beautiful and clean Auto Website Template that can be used for companies who offer design related products or services to their customers.

Revolutionary WordPress Theme

Clean and easy on eyes Wordpress theme, well structured, top quality coded with optional ad spots, fully widgetized and ready to go!!!

LightCSS WordPress Theme

Clean and easy on eyes theme, well structured, top quality coded with featured posts, ads spots, fully widgetized and ready to go!!!

ColdBlue Blogger Template

For those of you who love the simplicity of our popular ColdBlue Wordpress theme, but use Blogger as your blogging platform…you can now rejoice! The theme is now available!

Curious WordPress Theme

Curious is released and developed free of charge and will be continually improved and updated.

SandDollar WordPress Theme

SandDollar is released and developed free of charge and will be continually improved and updated...

ColdBlue WordPress Theme

ColdBlue is a WordPress Theme created to be aesthetically pleasing, open, minimalistic and easy to use.

Sharpfolio: WordPress Portfolio Theme

Sharpfolio is a WordPress theme designed to enable Web Designers, Graphic Designers, Photographers, Motion Designers, Artists or any creative professional....