This item has been shown 36 times.
Car Audio & VideoPro AudioMarine AudioLighting
(2) Rockville 28" Studio Monitor Speaker Stands For KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Monitors
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR AUDIOSAVINGS
The Rockville RHT28 high performance wood speaker stands are designed with appearance, performance, and quality in mind. These stands are perfect for Bookshelf speakers, surround sound speakers and even studio monitors!
Our stands are finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel. They will look great in your living room, family room, den, or even studio. These stands are constructed from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Unlike our competitors who use particle board we use a higher quality wood in the construction of our stands.
With the included brass and rubber spikes as well as the included EVA speaker isolation pads you can feel confident that your speakers will be sturdy and perform optimally no matter what floor surface they are on.
Another really cool feature I would like to mention is the empty body design. By adding sand to the body of the stand you can increase the weight if you so choose. The load capacity of these stands are 60 lbs. Most other stands on the market have a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. which really is not enough for a lot of speakers on the market. These stands are sturdy, built well, look great, and out-perform the competition so buy with confidence!
- 8 Isolation pads
- 8 Brass spikes
- 8 Rubber spikes
- 4 Cable clips
- 4 Cable ties
- 16 Screws
- (2) Rockville 28" Studio Monitor Speaker Stands For KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Monitors
- Pair Rockville RHT28 high performance wood speaker stands
- Finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel.
- Made from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance
- Brass & Rubber spikes add stability to any floor surface
- Isolation pads create a no-slip surface as well as improve acoustical performance
- Empty body design allows you to add sand in order to increase the weight of the stands if needed
- 60 lbs. load capacity allows you to use a heavier speaker without compromising stability.
- Stands Height: 28"
- Base plate size: 11.8" 9.05"
- Top Platform size 1: 9.25" 7.28" (For smaller size speakers)
- Top Platform size 2: 9.25" 11.8" (For larger size speakers up to 8")
- Item Load weight capacity: 60 lbs.
- Item weight per pair 20 lbs.
- Shipping weight 23 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Shipping dimensions 28” x 11.4” x 9.4”
- Product dimension 9.8” x 7.5” x 26”
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver
products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous
brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control
standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing
before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for
quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is
one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test
every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once
production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality
control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC
in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the
production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict
standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer
satisfaction and therefore offer free return shipping within 30 days of purchase
on all items returned to us within the continental USA.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give
you a return authorization # and a return label.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective or you want to return it for any
reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- If you are returning a working item in used condition for a refund there will be a
20% used item fee deducted from your refund. All replacements and exchanges are
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: RHT28 KRK ROKIT 6 G3
About Us /
Contact Us /
Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | Template Design