This item has been shown 37 times.
Audio-Technica ATH-PRO7X Professional On-Ear DJ Monitor Headphones
- 45mm aperture drivers reproduce expressive, detailed sound
- On-ear design with sleek, minimalist style
- Detachable locking cables ensure secure connection
- 2,000 mW enables distortion-free wide-range audio reproduction
- Premium, soft, durable earpads - wearcomfortably for hours
- Easily replaceable headband cushion
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
The ATH-PRO7X professional DJ headphones combine the comfort and low-profile style of an on-ear design with powerful 45 mm drivers capable of handling 2,000 mW of input power. This combination gives DJs extremely accurate high-fidelity audio reproduction – even at loud volumes – from a pair of headphones that are easy to wear through even the longest gigs.
The ATH-PRO7X headphones come with two interchangeable cables – a 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable – that lock in place to ensure a secure connection during active DJ use. The headphones are lightweight, but built to hold up under rough use. And the soft durable earpads and headband are designed to provide hours of listening comfort.
Trusted by Professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets. It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to Music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level. Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products. It’s expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history. A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become one of the global leaders in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today. Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design. Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
What's in the Box
- Audio-Technica ATH-PRO7X Professional On-Ear DJ Monitor Headphones
- Detachable straight cable
- Detachablecoiled cable
- 1/4"screw-on adapter
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 2,000 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Impedance: 37 ohms
- Weight: 7.8 oz, without cable and connector
- Cable: Interchangeable cables: detachable 3.9 - 9.8ftcoiled cable and detachable 3.9ftstraight cable
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug
Shipping for this sale is FREE in the Continental US Lower 48 states only. Shipping Fees include all Handling & Insurance.
- Domestic Shipping to lower 48:All Shipping Prices Include Shipping Handling and Insurance
- Domestic Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Territories:The free shipping is for the lower 48 only.
- Shipping to APO/FPO's: In order to get a quote please e-mail us with your APO/FPO zip code first. We will respond with the shipping cost. Please note there are some locations we will NOT be able to ship to. The free shipping is for lower 48 only
- International Shipping: Paypal is our only accepted from of payment . Shipping charges only cover the cost of shipping and insurance. HotDigital is not responsible for any customs/duty/tax/brokerage fees that may be incurred. These are the sole responsibility of the buyer. As these fees are assessed by each country we are unable to quote a price for or control them. We can only ship to addresses which are Confirmed or Verified through PayPal. We cannot declare items at a lesser value or as "gifts."
- Tax: NY & NJ State Residents please add your local Sales Tax.
- Hotels: We DO NOT Ship to Hotels.
- Express Shipping: Express Shipping is for the lower 48 states only. There is no express shipping available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Territories and International orders.
Paypal: Feel free to use Paypal to pay for your sale.
For customer service please contact us through Messages
Immediate payment via U.S. PayPal account is required. (No International PayPal accepted). If you need special arrangements, please contact us through Messages. After your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail with the name of the carrier and the tracking number, so you can track your package.If you are not satisfied with any part of our service we would appreciate if you would contact us first to correct the problem, prior to your leaving your response.
Returns are permitted If you are not satisfied with your purchase and must be initiated by the buyer within 14 days from delivery date.
For Domestic Purchases:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it (see exceptions in Paragraph g) below) within 14 days of receipt, for a refund, or a replacement - subject to the following:
a) Contact Hotdigital to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, to ensure proper handling of the return and/or replacement. Products cannot be returned without an RMA number.
b) In order to be eligible for a full refund, less shipping expenses, your returned merchandise must be in its original unopened mint condition, as shipped, with all packaging, manuals, and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their 'blister-pack' display packaging are non refundable.
c) Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item to them. If an item is offered with "Free Shipping," this means we are paying the freight on your behalf. If that product is returned for a refund, the shipping expenses incurred, will be deducted from the refund. If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred on your behalf need to be deducted from your refund.
d) The issuance of an RMA# does not guarantee final disposition, as all returns are subject to our inspection. If the product you are returning is not in brand new, mint condition, as per Paragraph b) it is non refundable and can be picked up of subject to at least 15% restocking fee. If your return is missing accessory components, or shows signs of wear and tear - restocking fees will be higher. So please limit your Returns to unopened items in their original condition with all documentation, packing material, and accessories intact. For specific restocking fees that may be applicable to your Return, please contact us through Messages
e) Returns should be packed in an outer shipping carton, to avoid defacing the original box/packing of the product. The RMA# should be clearly inscribed on the shipping label. A copy of your invoice and Order # should be included, and your Return should be insured, with shipping costs pre-paid. We cannot accept any COD shipments.
g) There are product categories which are not returnable, due to hygienic, sanitary, or other reasons, as required by the respective Manufacturers. Please review the categories below to make sure that your purchase qualifies to be returned.
Purchases from these categories are final. In case any of these items is defective, Customer must return them to the respective authorized service centers, for repair or replacement at the option of the Manufacturer. These items cannot be returned to the Merchant.
For Warranty information, merchandise Damaged in Transit, or Order Cancellations, please contact us through Messages. In an event where there is an error regarding a price error or description we will notify you ASAP. In this event there will be no obligation to proceed with the purchase. Any amount charged to the customer will be 100% refunded.
For International Purchases:
Returns will be accepted within 14 days of the receipt of the item. In order to be eligible for a refund your returned merchandise must be in its original unopened mint condition, as shipped, with all packaging, manuals, and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their 'blister-pack' display packaging are non refundable. Buyer must pay return shipping via the same method originally shipped.