This item has been shown 50 times.
Celestion 1 Speaker Studio Monitor
Warranty: 14 Days Warranty
Grill: Intact (damaged)
Cable: No audio cable included
Does not come with any other accessories except items in pictures.
Vinyl is peeling off, Cabinet damaged
Speakers have been tested and are fully functional. The cabinets may have minor scratches and marks that do not show in the pictures.
You will receive what is shown in the first picture ONLY. This listing does not come with any other thing unless stated in the description. Please review the listing description and pictures carefully. You can contact us via message if you have any questions.
Shipping & Payments
- About Goodwill of Silicon Valley: Founded in Santa Clara County in 1928, Goodwill of Silicon Valley (GWSV) is part of Goodwill Industries International, a federation of over 200 autonomous, community-based Goodwill organizations worldwide. Together we are one of the largest social service organizations in the world. We are dedicated to improving employment opportunities, increasing standards of living, providing economic independence, and restoring our clients sense of self value. We do this through workforce creation, vocational training and environmental stewardship.
- New Opportunity Work Program (NOW): The NOW program exclusively serves the re-entry population and is designed to reduce recidivism and alleviate the burden on Santa Clara County's jails and court systems. The program was launched in 2013 and equips program participants with the necessary tools to navigate the difficult transition into mainstream and full-time employment.
- Employment Readiness Program (ERP): This is 6 to 12 months of paid work experience with employability skills workshops that are designed to prepare people to enter or re-enter the workforce in entry level positions with tools that will accelerate career growth. The program also provides each participant with a personal Life Skills Trainer and job search assistance from an Employer Relations Specialist to transition out of Goodwill and into a non-transitional job as they get closer to the end of their program.
- Veteran Individualized Placement program (VIP): Goodwill of Silicon Valley's Veteran Individualized Placement (VIP) supports our country's veterans as they prepare for and secure rewarding civilian careers. Our all-veteran staff works closely with our program participants as they become job-ready. The funding received through the United States Department of Labor helps our veterans formulate individualized career plans, prepare for the job search process, and ultimately get hired into a new full-time permanent job.
- Autism Spectrum Work Experience: GWSV strives to hire all members of our community, including young adults that live within the autism spectrum. We want to focus on the special abilities of these extraordinary individuals. Goodwill of Silicon Valley offers three to six months of paid work experience with counseling services as prescribed in each individual's plan. After completion of the program job placement is provided through our non-profit partner Expandability.
- We accept payment through PayPal only. Any other forms of payment are not accepted.
- We usually ship all of our orders out within 1-2 Business days. Once an
order is shipped out an email will be automatically sent to you with all
the tracking information. It may take up to 24 hours for any of the
tracking information to be viewed however as it takes time to update. If
you have any issue tracking a package please feel free to reach out to
us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Winning sales can be picked up in person:
- Local Picks are by Appointment Only (we cannot accept walk-ins)
- We are open M-F 8:00-3:00 and are closed on weekends and Holidays.
- We cannot accept payment during pick ups (Paypal still has to be used)
- We cannot disclose our exact location or direct contact info until payment has been made. We are located near Downtown San Jose.
- For any additional questions, please contact us.
- We will accept any returns for any reason as long as a return request has been opened within 30 days of receiving an item. We will refund 100% of the item price within a day or so of receiving the item back.
- To open a return:
- Find the item in My under Purchase History and select Return This Item from the More actions drop-down menu.
- Select the reason for the return.
- We will accept the return from our end.
- Update the tracking and send the item to us, upon receiving it you will be issued a refund.
If you have anymore questions about this process feel free to reach out to us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- We are more than happy to respond to any message you would like to send to us in regards to any issue or question you may have.
- Goodwill's Customer service hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM PST. All inquiries will be answered within 24 hours during these business hours.