This item has been shown 118 times.
Your purchase is 100% guaranteed. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact usBEFORE leaving response, starting dispute, or starting return through /paypal.We provide easy return solutions if you are not fully satisfied. You can reach us at mertenterprises gmail or970-581-5921.
HP Envy Series 860-180st Phoenix Desktop PC
- 6th GenerationIntel(R) Core(TM)i7-6700quad-core processor [3.4GHz, 8MB Shared Cache] w/turbo boost up to4.0Ghz
- 24GB DDR4-2133MHz SDRAM [4 DIMMs] - 64GB Max
- 3TB7200 rpm SATA (6.0 Gb/sec)
- 2GBdedicated Nvidia GeForceGTX 960GDDR5[DL DVI-I, HDMI, DP, DP, DP]
- 16X max. DVD+/-R/RW SuperMulti drive
- Integrated Intel 802.11 Dual Band (2x2)AC WLANandBluetooth 4.0
802.11acis a hot new wireless technology that boasts faster and at longer ranges than 802.11n, the current king of wireless standards. It does promise some seriously impressive speed improvements over 802.11n
- 4SS USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed)
SuperSpeed — New higher signaling rate of 5Gbps (625MB/sec), 10 times faster than regular USB 2.0
- Integrated Sound, Bang & Olufsen Audio
- Top: 7-in-1 Media Card Reader, 4 USB Ports (Top), Audio [Top 2 USB2.0, 2USB3.0]
- Liquid Cooling Solution
- 500W Power Supply
- Genuine Windows 10 Home(64-bit)
- HP Envy 860-180st Phoenix
- HP keyboard and mouse
- Power Cord
- Hidden Recovery Partition installed in HDD
CONDITION & WARRANTY
- Manufacturer (HP) refurbished in HP sealed box
- 90 days warranty through the manufacturer (VALID IN USA ONLY)
Stock # 02723
- We accept only paypal
- Colorado residents pay 7.35% sales tax
- Free for the continental USA via UPS ground
- Free Insurance
- NO PO Box or APO address.
- To Alaska, Hawaii, PR, and other US territories, please email us for the rates prior to offer.
- Faster shipping is available, please email us your shipping address for quote before offerding.
- Tracking number will be provided on the day of shipping.
- Shipping/Handling time is one business day for domestic orders. 1-3 days for Canadian orders.
- International costumer should be aware of paying applicable customs fees and duties.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase is 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us BEFORE leaving response or starting dispute through /paypal and we will be more than happy to immediately assist you. At Colorado Computer Outlet, our customers are the #1 priority, and we make every effort to ensure your shopping experience is a great one.
- RETURN POLICY: All of our items come with a 14 day Total Satisfaction Guarantee. Return any item within 14 days from the delivery date for a full refund less shipping costs (if return is because of misdescription in the listing, will cover both way shipping costs). All returns must be in the original manufacturer's packaging with all accessories. Customer must ship the Product(s) to us in the original packaging and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment, all of which shall be at Customer's expense. Customer must contact us via email and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Items returned that are determined to be missing pieces, or otherwise not in the condition they were ship to you in will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. We keep serials numbers of our products. If return product is not the one that was shipped to you, it will be shipped back and report to safeharbor.
- Sorry No COD or I-escrow accepted.
With jaw-dropping speeds and stunning graphics, switch between designing spreadsheets, editing video and crushing your enemies on a PC that was redesigned with one goal in mind: to give you game-changing performance.
With a brushed-metal chassis and HP LED Lighting Control for customizable lights, this tower demands attention.
Blast one color, or change it up with lights that react to it's performance.
Do more, faster. Packed with the latest power and performance technologies - including a 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor - the HP ENVY Phoenix keeps up with the most demanding tasks.
Choose from a range of graphics options
Amazing graphics provide a great experience for entertainment, gaming, and more. Choose from a wide range of graphics options from the NVIDIA GeForce GTX or AMD Radeon series.
Unleash the full potential of the HP ENVY Phoenix. Boost your gaming performance and other desktop tasks with the overclocking functionality.1
The hassle-free liquid cooling system quietly and efficiently draws heat away from high-performance processors, helping to protect sensitive components from heat overload.
Supports 64GB memory
Do more with more memory. Whether gaming, watching high-definition videos, or multi-tasking across applications, the HP ENVY Phoenix with up to 32GB memory keeps up with you.
Engineered for the future of gaming
Mix the perfect amounts of attitude and style with a premium brushed-metal chassis and signature
vertical line to hide ports, and red LED lighting that enhances your gaming experience.
Customize with ease
Easily expand your machine's performance for an experience that's all you. It's simple to reach the hardware and quickly upgrade parts between battles.
Packed with ports
Connect to displays, printers, devices, and more with ease.
The Audio Control panel with tuning by Bang & Olufsen puts you in control of your entertainment. Adjust audio settings to suit your mood and amplify your experience.
Tested for quality
Decades of experience have taught us there's nothing more important than trust. Our rigorous set of hardware tests help ensure you always get proven reliability.
1. Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
2. Internet service required and not included.
3. Support of up to three monitors varies by sku.
4. For hard drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
5. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See microsoft.com.
6. Available on select skus.
6th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 quad-core processor [3.4GHz, 8MB Shared Cache] w/turbo boost up to 4.0Ghz
24 GB DDR4-2133MHz SDRAM [4 DIMMs]
Total memory slots: 4 DIMM
PRIMARY HARD DRIVE
3TB 7200 rpm SATA (6.0 Gb/sec)
SECONDARY HARD DRIVE
N/ATHIRD HARD DRIVE
N/A PRIMARY MULTIMEDIA DRIVE
16X max. DVD+/-R/RW SuperMulti drive
2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 [DL DVI-I, HDMI, DP, DP, DP]
Bang & Olufsen audio
-- integrated studio quality sound
Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and Wireless LAN 802.11 Dual Band AC featuring
Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mb/s HEATSINK
Liquid Cooling SolutionEXTERNAL PORTS
7-in-1 card reader + 2 USB 3.0 +2 USB 2.0 + headphone jack + microphone jack
4 USB 2.0
One Ethernet port
3 DP Power output wattage
500 Watt Expansion Slots
3 PCIe x1; 1 PCIe x16
13.33 cm (5.25 inch): 1
8.89 cm (3.5 inch) HDD: 3
7-in-1 memory card reader
Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
CyberLink DVD Suite, MediaSmart DVD (in models with DVD drive), MediaSmart DVD Premium BD (in models with Blu-ray disc drive), PDF Complete Special Edition, HP Games, HP MediaSmart Software Suite, Norton Internet Security 2015 (60-day security update subscription), Norton Online Backup (30-day trial)
HP multimedia keyboard
HP optical mouse
6.86 x 16.29 x 16.88 inches