This item has been shown 73 times.
HP Pavilion S5710f Tower PC AMD Athlon II X2 260 3.20GHz 2GB 250GB Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 260 3.20GHz
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Drive: 250GB HDD (Hard Disk Drive)
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
- Network Connections: Ethernet (10/100/1000Base-T)
- USB Ports: 6 Total (2 - Front, 4 - Rear)
- Expansion Slots:2
- Additional Features:
- Form Factor: Tower
- 90 Day Warranty, Power Cable
- These items have been refurbished. Refurbished computers are fully functional and include a DoD-wiped hard drive.
- These items may have minor scuffs or scratches on the housing.
See many more great items in our store!
Paypal and all major credit cards are accepted. Item(s) will only be shipped after completed payment. Sales tax is only applied to buyers in Florida.
We offer free shipping on over 90% of our listings to the continental U.S. An extra charge will be applied to HI, AK, or PR purchasers. International orders are not eligible for free shipping. Item will be professionally packed and shipped following payment. All orders will be shipped either the same business day or the next business day. Orders will be combined if necessary. Refurb-net reserves the right to select the carrier and shipping method for all orders with free ground shipping.
International Buyers - Please Note:
International orders using 's Global Shipping Program will be accepted. Shipping costs, import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
Refurb-net accepts returns on any product within 30 days of the date of purchase. Your return can be set up as a refund or exchange (if quantities permit).
Return Packing Guidelines
Please be sure all items are packed for safe travel. Items returned physically damaged in transit because of poor packing will not be accepted by Refurb-net.
- Use a rigid box with flaps intact
- Remove any labels, hazardous materials indicators, and other previous shipment markings on the box that are no longer applicable
- Wrap all items separately using at least 2 inches of cushioned packing material
- Pack items and all included pieces and documentation in a box, ensuring that the items are not touching the walls of the box
- Place a copy of your RMA in the package
- Use strong tape designed for shipping to seal you package
- Use a single address label that includes clear, complete delivery and return information
You will receive a full refund and a free return shipping label if:
- Your product does not match the listing description
- You receive the wrong product
You will receive an 85% refund and be charged for a return shipping label if:
- Your product matches the listing description
- The product does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., A return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection)
You will not receive a refund if:
- The product was not purchased from Refurb-net
- The product has a missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number or warranty label
- The product is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including retail boxes, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, USA, our parent company strives to give new life to technology through the refurbishing, reselling and recycling of computers, telephone systems, computer monitors, and network equipment. Unique items that do not have a place within our parent company's normal operations are listed for sale on .
- Send us an Message
- Give us a call:888-654-3376 x 101