This item has been shown 52 times.
Car Audio & VideoPro AudioMarine AudioLighting
Package: Pair Of Tview T921PL-GRAY Car Headrests With 9" Tft-Lcd Monitors + (2) Rockville RFH3 Dual Channel Wireless Ir Headphones
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER
How To Install Headrest Monitors in Your Car:
- (1) Pair of TView T921PL 9" Gray Headrest Car Video Monitors
- (2) Rockville RFH3 Dual Channel Wireless Ir Headphones
Description of T921PL-GRAY:
Huge Screen Size
This model has a real 9" screen. Other manufacturers write 9" but use 7" or 8" screens with a big frame around them. This is a true 9" screen. This size is very popular because it is a great price point, and it also will look great in any vehicle. 9" displays also are capable of wide screen aspect ratios. The resolution is so high on this model that it makes the screen look even bigger than it is.
Wide Screen Display
Wide Screen display is a very important feature. Wide Screen makes the display look bigger. The 16:9 aspect ratio is the most popular. Movie theaters and high end home televisions all display in 16:9 wide screen ratio just like these do.
This has a backlit display for extra brightness. The monitor will look good during day or night. You can adjust all the color and picture settings (color, contrast, brightness, etc).
Built In IR Transmitter
This monitor has a built in IR Transmitter so you can transmit the audio signal to any of the optional wireless headphones available in our store. What is great about this model is that the IR transmitter has dual IR sensors in each monitor so you get a strong signal to the optional wireless headsets.
This model has touch button controls. What this means is the buttons are not bulky. They are easy to push. Even a kid in the rear seat of your vehicle can adjust the volume hassle free.
The distance between the 2 poles of the headrest monitors adjust left to right so that these can fit in any vehicle. What makes these fully universal though is that these include(4) sets of pole adapters to fit the pole diameter in any vehicle.
You can adjust the picture, contrast, brightness, volume, and more through the menu options.
(2) A/V Inputs
(2) A/V Inputs means you can hook up 2 devices to the monitors right out of the box. This means you can hook up a DVD player, and any other audio/video device to these monitors at the same time. You can switch between A/V input 1 and 2 directly from the monitor or from the remote.
2 Year Warranty
Tview is so confident in their products that there is a full 2 year warranty on this!
- (2) Headrest Monitors
- (2) Power cables with (2) A/V RCA Inputs
- (16) pole adapters (8 per monitor)
- (2) remotes
- (2) release keys to detach the monitor
- owners manual
- 9" TFT-LCD Monitor Car headrest with Touch Buttons
- Built in IR Stereo Transmitter (2.3/2.8/3.2/3.8Mhz)
- Wide Screen: 16:9
- High Resolution: 630 X 234/1440 X 234
- Color System: PAL/NTSC Compatible
- Touch Button
- Two Audio Input
- Two Video Input
- Tube diameter: 0.4/0.48/0.50/0.56 inch
- Distance of Poles: 5.3-7.3 inches adjustable
- On screen menu display
- DC 12 V power supply
- Blue screen when no signal input
- Adjustable picture, brightness, contrast, volume
- Capable of dual channel or signal channel headsets
- Power on/off
- Bright backlit display
- Video 1 and Video 2 switch able from monitor
- Strong IR signal (2 IR Sensors in each monitor)
- Product Net Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Available in Black, Grey & Tan
- Product measurement: 12 x 9.1 x 5 inches
- Does NOT fit GMC Acadia
Video of RFH3:
These are dual channel headsets
which means you can use multiple of these at the same time while having
each headset listening to a different source. If you have dual
DVD headrests, or video games built into one of your monitors, then
this is the best solution for you.
These dual channel headsets are
going to bring that same sound quality RE Audio is known for.
They manufactured these headsets with a great sounding 40 MM mular dome
speaker which has great sound.
Thoughtful features like a
light-weight design, comfortable leatherette ear pads, and a foldable
design for easy portability are just the beginning. The best
part is how good they sound.
- Rockville RFH-3 Dual Channel IR Headphones
- Foldable design for Travel convenience and easy storage
- Comfort control leatherette ear surround
- Dual channel function capable (A/B)
- Improved acoustic performance
- 40mm Mylar dome speaker built in
- Extended bass response
- Impedance: 32 Ohms ±10%
- Effective distance: 10 meters (max.)
- Light weight design for wearing comfort
- Auto muting on headphone
- Auto power off when no signal
Frequency range 17-23,000 Hz
- A Channel, IR_OUT_L:2.8 MHz
- A Channel, IR_OUT_R:2.3MHz
- B Channel, IR_OUT_L:3.8 MHz
- B Channel, IR_OUT_R:3.8 MHz
- B Channel, IR_OUT_R:3.2MHz
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Modulation high frequency
- Power supply 2X1.5V
- Battery R03 (AAA) 48h (Batteries not included)
- Weight 160 gr. (excl.
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer
satisfaction and therefore offer free return shipping within 30 days of purchase
on all items returned to us within the continental USA.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give
you a return authorization # and a return label.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 2 YEAR
If your item is defective or you want to return it for any
reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- If you are returning a working item in used condition for a refund there will be a
20% used item fee deducted from your refund. All replacements and exchanges are
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: T921PL-GRAY+(2) RFH3
About Us /
Contact Us /
Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | Template Design