This item has been shown 2 times.
Smart Caregiver’s Economy Cordless Monitor and Motion Sensor system offers caregivers great value & flexibility in wireless monitoring. The wireless motion sensor communicates directly with the wireless Economy Monitor. No other devices are required. Set up is quick and easy. You can add more wireless motion sensors, wireless nurse call buttons, wireless chair or bed sensor pads – up to six total. You can mount with provided mounting tape or screws. Bed mounting: mount motion sensor 6” to 8” from edge of bed at floor level. Above door mounting: Rotate the motion sensor down so it’s facing the floor. By mounting the motion sensor above the door you are able to monitor when someone leaves the room.
- Smart Caregiver Versatile and Economical Wireless Monitoring
- System comes with 1 Economy Wireless Monitor and 1 Motion Sensor with swivel bracket for specific area motion sensing. Easy to monitor loved ones getting out of bed or leaving the room. Can be used above or by doorways or next to bed.
- The Monitor uses three "C" batteries and measures 5.25" x 4" x 1". The Motion Sensor uses three "AA" batteries and measures 3.5" x 3.5" x 1.5". (Batteries not included)
- Monitor has adjustable volume (Hi/Lo/Med).
- Monitor is expandable - can handle up to 6 wireless components.