This item has been shown 26637 times.
Dayton Audio DAEX25FHE-4 Framed High Efficiency 25mm Exciter:
Powered by Frooition
45 DAYNo Hassle
Your #1 Source for Audio, Video and Speaker Building Components
- Home A/V
- Speaker Components
- Pro Audio
- Car Audio
- Connectors & Adapters
- Wire & Cables
- Electronic Parts
- Battery & Power
- Tools & Supplies
Dayton Audio's 25 mm DAEX25FHE-4 coin type exciter features the same ability to turn nearly any surface into a speaker, as other exciters and tactile transducers, only in a more compact package for working with smaller surfaces. This exciter's small size enables audio reproduction in places never imagined: toys, monitors, cabinet doors... even windows!
A neodymium magnet is employed to create maximum magnetic flux around the proprietary voice coil for increased sensitivity when compared to similar sized exciters. In turn, this reduces power requirements and makes it possible to use very small audio amplifiers, without sacrificing total output. The 1'' voice coil, and cooling vents, allows for more input power for higher output applications while maintaining a slim-line form factor.
To ensure maximum acoustic energy transfer between the transducer and the surface to which it is attached, 3M VHB (Very High Bond) adhesive is pre-applied... just peel and stick! For permanent inverted mounting (or when mounting on moving surfaces), four screw tabs are also provided to support the weight of the exciter. Two PCB solder points keep installation and wiring as compact as possible.
Note: An exciter's frequency response and sensitivity are completely dependent on the exciter's designated surface. Thinner, smaller materials will tend to be louder and create a mid/tweeter response. Thicker, larger materials (with multiple exciters) will be slightly quieter but result in a more full-range sound.
Specifications: • Power handling: 24 watts RMS • VCdia: 25 mm • Nominal impedance: 4 ohms • Re: 4.3 ohms • Le: 0.10 mH • Fs (uncoupled): 224 Hz • Dimensions: 1.99'' (50.5 mm) dia. x 0.81'' (20.5 mm) H • Adhesive dimensions: 1.09'' (27.6 mm) outside diameter, 0.86'' (21.8 mm) inside diameter • Weight: 110.9 grams.
To learn more about Dayton Audio Exciters, and for help on which Exciter is right for you, check out Dayton Audio's Understanding Exciters White Paper.
Express accepts only PayPal payments on . Immediate payment is required for orders. PayPal terms are available only to registered and verified PayPal buyers. Order must ship to the bill-to address on file with PayPal.
- Small size; just under 2" diameter, about 7/8" high
- Pre-applied 3M? VHB? adhesive for quick, durable installation
- Rare-earth neodymium motor and a proprietary voice coil
Please note: eChecks will delay your order. If you use eCheck as your funding source, please understand eChecks are processed like a personal check and will take 3 to 5 business days to clear your bank account. We will not begin processing your order until the funds have cleared. This could delay the processing and shipping of your order by 7 to 10 business days in addition to the normal processing and shipping times. We recommend that you use an Instant Payment or Credit Card as your PayPal funding source.
We are required by law to collect 6.75% Ohio state sales tax when orders ship to an Ohio address. Customers with a signed tax exempt certificate on file complete with a valid reason for claiming exemption are not charged sales tax.
- ShippingShippingWe ship orders Monday through Friday from our warehouse in Springboro, Ohio. Most orders ship the same day when received before 4:00pm ET. USPS orders are shipped the following business day. Orders placed after 4:00 PM ET on Friday will ship the following Monday. You will receive a shipment confirmation with tracking information when the order ships.
- eCheck payments take longer to clear and will result in longer processing time.
- We ship to the contiguous 48 states.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, AK, or HI.
- We will ship internationally using 's Global Shipping Program where allowed.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email from once we have shipped your order. You can also access tracking information from within your My account.
HIGHLY ACCURATE FULFILLMENT
Our state-of-the-art warehouse and amazing shipping team make sure your order is packaged professionally with some of the highest accuracy ratings in the WARRANTY
All new products, unless otherwise warranted in their description, are warranted only to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ninety (90) days from date of shipment. No purchase order or verbal advice shall alter this.
There are no other warranties, either express or implied, which extend the foregoing, and there are no warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. We will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damage due to defective or improper use of products.
We will at our election, and subject to availability, either replace, repair, or exchange any product we have sold with a defect in materials or workmanship, or issue a full or pro-rated refund for the purchase price plus applicable tax, providing you return such product to us, properly packaged and shipping prepaid, with a copy of your invoice and an explanation of the defect. The foregoing shall be the exclusive remedy for defective or nonconforming merchandise.
Some products are warranted through the manufacturer and may require return shipment, postage paid, directly to the manufacturer. See detailed warranty instructions for each product on the listing. If the product is returned to Parts Express, please contact us with the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of any listing to obtain a required Return Authorization (RA) #.
All defective returns are evaluated upon receipt. We do not refund products deemed defective as a result of mishandling or misuse.
Inspect your shipment thoroughly upon delivery and report any damage or errors within 5 days of receipt of package.
- Damaged Merchandise - Carriers will not permit claims after 5 days. We may require images of product damages, manufacturer box, outer shipping carton, and shipping label. Please contact us with the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of any listing for all shipment damages. We will file a Damage Inspection Claim which results in a carrier follow-up to inspect your package. Carrier requires recipient to retain all boxes, labels, and packing materials until the claim has been approved. We will proceed with a replacement shipment once the carrier notifies us of claim approval
- Errors - Maintain copy of packing slip and shipping cartons while we correct the any of the quality products on the Parts Express store and if for any reason you decide the part does not suit your application or just isn't for you, simply return it to us in new, pristine condition within 45 days of the purchase date and we will promptly issue you a refund.
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please follow the Return Terms and Conditions before returning products. Restocking fees (up to 30%) or denied returns may apply when conditions are not met.
Merchandise returns (all reasons) over $250 require a Return Authorization (RA) #. Please contact us with the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of any listing to obtain a required RA#. Write the RA# clearly on the outside of the outer carton.
Refunds will be made to your PayPal account only.
Return all accessories, manuals/instructions, warranty cards, manufacturer packaging (including factory box, foam, fillers, and padding), hardware (grills, screws, etc.) and printed material (booklets, manuals, instructions, etc.) Fees imposed to us by our supplier to replace packaging, hardware, or printed materials are deducted from the refund amount.
Return postage-prepaid and insured via ground or parcel post. Package the product to protect it from damage in route to Parts Express. Insure the package for the value of the product. In the event the returned package is damaged in route to Parts Express due to insufficient packaging, you may file a claim with the carrier. Insufficient packaging may be cause for some carriers to deny damage claims.
Most returns are processed in 3-5 business days. Please note some returns may require extended processing days for technical evaluation, peak times, etc.
- Assembled Kits - Our 45-day return policy applies to unassembled kits. Once assembly has been started or completed, kits are deemed used and are non-returnable for refund/exchange. See Auditioning Your Speakers*. This does not limit the manufacturer's warranty policies on any kit component. The various parts of a kit may come from different manufacturers, and may have differing warranty periods and conditions
- Books/CD's/Software (once seal is broken)
- Custom cut cable/wire, carpet, grill cloth, and tubing
- Special order items/quantities
- Products with visible signs of use such as mounting marks*, scratches, solder, sealing caulk, dirt, sawdust or other debris/residue, extreme odors such as cigarette smoke
- Speakers with a burned voice coil are not returnable for exchange, repair, refund, or credit, as this is not covered by its warranty. No exceptions. Distinct burn odor and/or discolored/black spider around base of cone are characteristic of a burned voice coil. While we do not accept returns of speakers with burned voice coils, they may be returned, postage prepaid, for evaluation. Please contact us with the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of any listing to obtain a required RA#. We will return at the customer's expense or destroy/discard after 60 days
*AUDITIONING YOUR SPEAKERS
Each speaker order includes the following instructions: To "audition" a speaker without scratching or marking it will require getting into the speaker cabinet and listening to it play without actually mounting it with screws. This can be done by tilting the cabinet back and setting the speaker in place. If the cabinet has bare wire leads, just wrap them around the solder lug connector on the back of the speaker to make the electrical connections. A friend can help hold the speaker in place while you listen to the new speaker. This is, of course, not an optimal way to listen to a speaker, but will give you the opportunity to identify major response problems or poor tonal characteristics prior to SUPPORT
Our highly regarded technical support team has hands-on product experience and technical electronics knowledge. For assistance please contact us with the "Ask a question" link at the bottom of this listing.
response We are committed to your satisfaction. We will automatically leave you positive response within 24 hours after we receive cleared payment from you.
We want you to be happy with your order. Please let us know if you are not satisfied before leaving response so we can resolve the issue. If you are satisfied, please leave us positive response.
Thank you for your business and we are happy to serve you as our valued customer. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us with the "Ask a question" link at the bottom of this listing before leaving response. More Items!View more great items Helpful Links
Add to Favorite Sellers
Sign up to Newsletter
Visit seller's Shop
About Seller Page
Talent VB1 Folding Portable Vocal Booth
Stahl Tools SSVT Variable Temperature Soldering Station 374-100
Aura AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Shaker Home Theater Subwoofer
Dayton Audio IO525W 5-1/4 2-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Pair
Sign Up for our Email Flyer
Be the first to hear about new and exciting
SIGN ME UP
Powered by FrooitionFrooition Frooition | No-js Template | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design (ver:froo_no_js)This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
products,special pricing and incredible deals!