This item has been shown 153866 times.
DA-60 New Banner
The DA-60NW is a Heavy Duty Full Motion TV Wall mount that allows you to swivel, tilt and fully adjust your TV to any desired position. Mount toany wall and have a perfect view as the double arm design allows you to position your tv to get the perfect view and reduce glare. Thesolid steel construction super durable and ultra strong. Feel secure in mounting your TV with our Husky Mount.
- Recommended for TV's 32" - 60"
- Maximum Load Capacity: 77lb (35kg)
- VESA compliant up to 400x400mm (16"x16")
- Full Motion: 130° Left to Right Range of Motion
- Tilts down for optimum viewing angle and to reduce glare
- Arms extend up to 13" and folds flat on the wall
- Dual arm sturdy construction
- Double wood stud mouting or concrete/brick wall mounting
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Easy cable input access behind TV
- Easy installation
- Includes all necessary hardware and installation instructions
- Lifetime warranty
Therecommended screen size is only an approximation. Your TV will be compatible with this mount as long as your display has a compatible mounting patternand itsweight fit within the limits listed above.
- 17" Wall Plate - Wide enough for double stud mounting
- 400x400mm Max VESA -
Fits most standard patterns including: 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x200mm, 400x200mm, 400x400mm
- Max Weight Capacity - Holds TVs weighing up to77lb (35kg)
- 13" Max Arm Extension
- Folds flat against wall for low profile look
- Three points of articulation for maximum range of motion
- Front plate tilts up and down to get best viewing angle and reduce glare on the screen
Will this mount fit my TV?
Two factors will determine whether the DA-60NW is compatible with your TV:
- VESA Patterns: This mountis compatible with standard VESA patterns up to 400x400mm. This includes patterns 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x200mm, 400x200mm and 400x400mm.
- Weight:Your TVs weight should not exceed 77lb.
The DA-60NW is recommended for32"-60" TVs, however this mount is compatible with larger or smaller TVsas long as the weight and VESA patterns of the TVare within the limits described.