This item has been shown 159771 times.
Logitech 915-000238 Harmony Home Hub for Smartphone Control 8Home Entertainment
PN : 915-000238
Harmony Home Hub
Logitech Harmony Home Hub
Control your home from your smartphone
Dim the lights, crank the volume, close the blinds and start the action all with one touch. Harmony Home Hub turns your smartphone or tablet into a universal remote and integrates control of home entertainment and home automation devices in one easy-to-use Harmony App.
Customize your own home experiences
Get your lighting, locks, thermostat and more1 to work together for one-touch experiences like 'welcome home' or 'good night'. Set room lighting to automatically dim when you start a movie. Activate multiple devices at a touch, create custom schedules, or trigger them with sensors.
Control from inside or outside your home
Take control of your smart-home and entertainment devices directly from the Harmony smartphone/tablet app.**
*Smartphone, lights, locks, thermostats, sensors, blinds, and other products sold separately. **Initial online and/or mobile setup required. Data rates may apply for mobile app download.
Integrated home entertainment and automation control
Harmony Home Hub works with a wide range of devices. Control home automation devices such as Philips hue lights, Nest Learning Thermostat, August door locks and more—plus advanced home entertainment devices like Apple TV, Roku, or Sonos and game consoles such as Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation3 or Wii
Closed cabinet and game console control
Harmony Home Hub sends commands to your devices using IR, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth wireless signals***. So you can control devices behind closed cabinet doors and access online entertainment services like Netflix and Hulu on your PS3, Wii or Xbox One.
***Wireless and IR range may vary due to environmental conditions
Turn household smartphones into personal remotes
The Harmony App lets you and anyone in the house turn iOS or Android smartphones or tablets into universal remotes. Start multi-device Activities with one touch. Adjust volume, change channels and control movies and shows with on-screen gestures. Jump right to favorite channels with 50 customizable channel Favorites.
Simple setup on computer or mobile app
Harmony works with over 270,000 devices from 6,000+ brands. Simply connect Harmony Home Hub to your Internet-connected computer, go to setup.myharmony.com, and download the commands for your devices. Or use the Harmony App** to setup control for your devices in just minutes—right on your smartphone or tablet. Either way, Harmony Home Hub and the app are automatically synced up with the commands for all your devices.
**Initial online and/or mobile setup required. Data rates may apply for mobile app download.
- Internet access: Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption.
- For iOS mobile setup and control: iPhone 4S or later, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation or later) device with iOS 6.0 or higher.
- For Android mobile setup and control: Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with Android 4.0 or later.
- Harmony App: download from the App Store or Google Play. A supported mobile device is required for setup and control of some home automation devices.
- For Windows-based PC setup: Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista.
- For Intel-based Mac OS computer setup: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Harmony Home Hub
- IR Mini Blaster
- USB cable
- AC adapter
Why Buy From Us.?
- Low low Prices, all year round
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional sales personnel
- Next business day shipping
- Quality name brand products
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Competitive pricing