This item has been shown 97894 times.
>>>> FedEx 2nd Day Express <<<<
The UMIK-1 is a high performance omni-directional
USB audio measurement microphone.
UMIK-1 provides plug & play speaker & room
acoustic measurements & recording with high fidelity, low noise and accurate
The UMIK-1 is automatically recognized by Windows, Mac and iPad.A unique calibration
file insures accuracy.
When combined Room EQ Wizard (REW) software, miniDSP 2x4 or 2x4HD it is the perfect microphone for a plug & play audio room correction and
- miniDSP UMIK-1 microphone
- miniDSP UMIK-1 unique calibration file
- Mini tripod
- Shielded USB cable
- Foam wind screen
- Room EQ Wizard (REW), free room acoustics
software and audio analysis software link
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20kHz +/-1dB
- Calibrated SPL measurements
- USB Audio class 1.0 Driverless interface for Windows,
Mac & Linux
- Omni -directional
- Deer Creek Audio is an authorizedminiDSP dealer
- miniDSP application support is available on theminiDSP applicationspage
- Please contact miniDSP or Deer Creek Audio with any
- All UMIK-1s are calibrated at the factory and a unique calibration file is generated. Both a regular calibration file and a 90-degree calibration file are included.
- The calibration file has 615 points ranging from 10 Hz to 20 KHz
- Each frequency point has .0001 dB resolution
- A sensitivity Factor with .001 resolution is also included which calibrates the absolute SPL reading
- The overall all rated accuracy of the UMIK-1 is 20 Hz - 20kHz +/-1dB with calibration loaded
- To download the calibration files you load the 7 digit Serial Number found on the body of the microphone in the form on miniDSP.