This item has been shown 52944 times.
**qualifies for !! - contiguous US lower 48 States only (FEDEX HOME DELIVERIES OCCUR TUE-SAT. - NO PO BOXES)
Jensen Wall-Mountable AM/FM Radio CD Player Portable Micro Stereo System w/Aux-input
Kick back and enjoy rich acoustics with your music, games and other media. The new Jensen JMC-180 AM/FM digital radio multimedia 2.0 portable stereo micro speaker system features integrated vertical-loading CD-R/RW playback capability with stylish dynamic-range satellites, and also double-duties as a standard digital clock/alarm set. Easy access control panel makes it super convenient to handle system volume, filling the room with balanced and focused sound while detachable, flat-profile satellite speakers fit into smaller spaces and deliver crisp stereo audio. In addition to CD's, playback MP3's and virtually all other file types from most mass storage devices/players or other home audio components by simply connecting them directly to the handy universal Aux-in stereo jack. Its on-board DSP processor decodes the compressed audio while maintaining near-CD sound quality. Includes full-function remote control. Jensen 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. Brand new sealed in Retail Packaging.
• Vertical-loading CD player
• CD-R/RW compatible
• Multifunction blue backlit LCD display
• AM/FM stereo receiver with digital display
• Alarm clock function
• Skip/search forward & backward
• Repeat 1 or all
• Random play
• Programmable memory
• Stereo speaker system
• Aux input for connecting iPod®, MP3 or other digital audio players
• Stereo headphone jack
• 2 x 1W x 2 RMS
• Power: 120V AC/60 Hz
• Includes wall mount kit & remote
• Remote requires 2 AAA batteries
All payments and refunds for D&Sons, LLC are made via PayPal.
(We will usually ship within 1-3 business days (M-F -- excluding major Holidays and carrier non-working days) as standard. However in rare instances, depending on volume, please allow up to four (4) business days shipping output time - Your tracking information will be automatically emailed promptly)
D&Sons, LLC is only shipping to the U.S. 50 States (**NO PO BOXES, APO/FPO). For security, we can only ship purchases to the address given on payment receipt at time of checkout. Please make all necessary changes/updates to your payment and accounts prior to purchase as we will not honor any separate requests for alternate ship-to locations. Recipients in Hawaii and Alaska are required to inquire about, and add correct amounts during checkout, only where indicated. If you are in Hawaii or Alaska and also require multiple items, again please contact our Sales dept. via for quick assistance.
Shipping methods provided are Priority and First Class Mail® by USPS (on select smaller items), FedEx Home® or Ground® and FedEx SmartPost® (default), and their One or Two-Day Express services. Through UPS we utilize standard Ground shipping, and 2nd-Day or Next Day Air® if required (customer pays extra for expedited services -- will be separately invoiced after purchase upon request).
- **Every attempt will be made by us to ship orders that are received by 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on normal business days (M-F -- excludes holidays and carrier non-working days) on the same day the order is received. Any purchases not shipped same-day will be shipped the next business day or up to three (3) business days in rarer instances contingent upon the availability of resources to fill your order. Please note that some exclusive items such as Laptops, Tablets, Large Furniture and others may not qualify for Same-Day shipping irregardless, but will still qualify for Free Shipping, and will also be otherwise indicated per item listing. There are no refunds for freight/shipping charges (if applicable), or discounts etc. due to delayed shipping. Peak/Holiday periods are expected increases in volume, and duly we cannot possibly be in direct control or responsible for occurrences such as Severe Weather Delays, Carrier Volume, 'Acts of God' etc. and any other specific Carrier-related delays or issues thereby affecting normal shipment output and in-transit times, irregardless of the system-generated general Estimated Delivery times indicated on each item listing at time of purchase.
- Automatic package insurance protection is available for items $100.01 and over (UPS/FedEx automatically covers you $100 and below). All damages and losses are the responsibility of the shipping carrier (*applicable to UPS and FedEx only -- 'USPS' is excluded from this as their packages are uninsured; these damages and losses are Buyer's sole accountability) once the shipment has been sent out. Buyer is responsible for making damage or loss claims with the appropriate Carrier as soon as the damage or loss is confirmed. For all Damage claims, please save all of your packaging as it must be available for inspection by UPS/FedEx.
- Regardless of insurance, a UPS/USPS/FedEx delivery record will be conclusive proof of delivery as all of your $249.99 and lower valued purchases are sent out by default with 'Shipper Release', which authorizes a delivery without a signature requirement. D&Sons, LLC does not accept any liability for loss or damage to the package(s) after delivery when all counter-claim criteria is met.
-If you do not want UPS or FedEx to leave your package at your premises because nobody would be available, for an extra $2.25 per package, you can add 'Delivery Signature Required' to your order. Send us an email before or after checkout and it will be included (if available for specific item -- and we will thereupon request send you a separate invoice for this added shipping service). This service is included free when you make a $250 or higher purchase.
Orders that have an incorrect ship-to address, or any orders after the 3rd consecutive delivery attempt is made by the shipping carrier, by their policies the package(s) will unfortunately automatically be returned to our shipping facility location and you will be responsible for the item's re-shipping costs, including an automatic 20% warehouse processing and restocking (*LPRSHP/*LPRSTK -- Locate, Process & Re-ship or /Refund & Re-stock) service charge.
Enjoy a 14-Day Money Back Return Policy on all return-eligible D&Sons, LLC products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, neither are we!
- To cover service charges for any portable/micro audio systems that would be returned, a standard 20% return fee will be assessed. Original and return shipping fees are unfortunately non-refundable (regardless of reason, Buyer pays Return shipping).
- If any item or item's accessories that were included as part of that item's original retail package are found to be missing or otherwise damaged upon discovery during Return process inspection, but package decided still valid and accepted for return, a 30% return fee from original purchase price will be assessed.
We reserve the right to refuse any returns received on a case-by-case basis that do not meet the acceptance and refund criteria laid out in these published Terms of Sale. There are no exceptions to these policies.
( In order to process a valid Return request for all return-eligible items, these minimum requirements must be met ):
1. All original packaging and accessories (manuals, cables, etc.) are intact along with the item.
2. The Return request is made within a 14-day period from the delivery date of the item.
3. Get an authorized RMA#. This can be done by sending an email over to our Sales Support via the Contact Seller links found in the About Me/ MyWorld portal on our Selling page(s), stating the outline of the problem.
** We must be notified within 14 days from date of delivery of your item for Returns.
** Notifications of defects/exchanges must be within the 14-day time period (from delivery).
** Product exchanges are allowed for equal or greater priced item only. Customer pays difference if higher priced item.
D. & Sons, LLC and therefore its subsequent .com customers must aoffere by the official return policies and procedures as dictated and required by our manufacturers/distributors. Please do not offer/purchase if not agreeing or otherwise willfully disregarding our set-forth officially published policies, which would constitute a legal Breach of Contract. By purchasing products from our company, you are asserting acknowledgement agreeing to a legally-binding commerical Business-to-End User/Consumer contractual purchasing agreement.
On : />
This E-Commerce Buying/Purchasing Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered in to officially as of *Jan 7th, 2016 (“Effective Date”) between D. & Sons, LLC (including its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries) and all its E-commerce .com customers, including Merchants, and all other involved parties and external 3rd parties currently active in E-commerce Marketplace governance.
The binding and non-binding parties agree to all the preceding above-stated and as follows below in these Terms of Sale:
For purposes of this Agreement, "E-Commerce" means sales of products by D. & Sons, LLC to its retail customers via the Internet on .com, D. & Sons, LLC’s websites, or any online system or computer network. 'E-Commerce' also includes any related business and marketing activities supporting such sales.
The Term of this Agreement begins on the Effective Date (*noted above) and remains valid indefinitely until either: (1) D. & Sons, LLC terminates this current formal Agreement upon immediate updates/changes to its individual corresponding listings and selling pages and their new individual specific published policies and set-forth dates presented therein; or (2) its potential .com customers terminate this Agreement by default through the valid forfeiture of any transaction (no actual purchase is made; or, subsequent order cancellation as otherwise).
III. Intellectual Property of D. & Sons, LLC.
Customers, Merchants, and all other involved parties and external 3rd parties currently active in E-commerce Marketplace governance acknowledge and agrees that all patents, designs, trade names, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, or other intellectual property owned, controlled and officially presented by D. & Sons, LLC and said E-commerce platforms and Marketplaces shall be and remain the sole property of D. & Sons, LLC. Plagiarism, Intellectual Property Theft, or any other forms Trade Dress violations or similar where valid under law is strictly prohibited.
Customers, Merchants, and all other involved parties and external 3rd parties currently active in E-commerce Marketplace governance SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS D. & SONS, LLC, ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LAWSUITS, JUDGMENTS, LOSSES, CIVIL PENALTIES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COURT COSTS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY (A) ALLEGED DEFECT IN OR INJURY FROM VENDOR’S/MANUFACTURER'S PRODUCTS; (B) ALLEGED FAILURE OF VENDOR/MANUFACTURER OR VENDOR’S/MANUFACTURER'S PRODUCTS TO COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY LAWS, REGULATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF VENDOR/MANUFACTURER; (C) ALLEGATIONS CONCERNING AUTHORIZED VENDOR/MANUFACTURER CONTENT; (D) NEGLIGENT OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT ACTION, INACTION, OMISSION OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OF VENDOR/MANUFACTURER; AND/OR (E) ANY UNFOUNDED CLAIM OF MISUSE OF OR INFRINGEMENT UPON ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF VENDOR/MANUFACTURER. D. & SONS, LLC SHALL MUTUALLY INDEMNIFY VENDOR/MANUFACTURER FROM ANY (A) ALLEGED FAILURE OF D. & SONS, LLC TO COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT; (B) NEGLIGENT OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT ACTION, INACTION, OMISSION OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OF D. & SONS, LLC.
V. Choice of Law.
The laws of the State of Colorado and Nevada govern this Agreement and any disputes arising hereunder. Except injunctive or other equitable relief, D. & Sons, LLC and Customers, Merchants, and all other involved parties and external 3rd parties currently active in E-commerce Marketplace governance agree that, as a condition precedent to the institution of any action regarding disputes arising under this Agreement, such disputes shall first be submitted to mediation before a professional mediator selected by the parties, at a mutually agreed time and place, and with the mediator’s fees split equally between the parties. If mediation is unsuccessful, the parties agree to submit disputes to state or federal court in Denver County, Colorado, USA, and/or Clark County, Nevada, USA.
VI. Entire Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between all prior, above-named parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, negotiations, representations or proposals or any kind, whether written, oral or otherwise. Neither party has relied upon any statements, representations or other communications that are not contained in this Agreement.
Please contact us for quick assistance to any questions or problems via the available multiple Contact Seller links found in the About Me/ MyWorld portal and/or on our Selling listing page(s).
Order Online 24 hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year.