This item has been shown 33563 times.
Car Audio & VideoPro AudioMarine AudioLighting
Rockville RDP931-GR 9” Gray Car DVD/USB/SD Car Headrest Monitors with Digital Panel, FM Transmitter, Internal Speakers, Sony Laser Lens + Video Games
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER
How To Install Headrest Monitors in Your Car:
Video of RDP931-GR:
The Rockville RDP931 is a 9" complete car video entertainment system. The RDP931 features a universal fit system and it includes all the necessary parts to fit any vehicle. It has adjustable and detachable metal poles that adjust left to right from 4" inches to 7" inches. Rockville will have you up and running and enjoying your system in almost no time. Rockville takes the rocket science out of system integration, with our detailed and easy Do-It-Yourself Instructions. (Our instructions are written so that it is easy to understand). The headrests are manufactured of high quality leatherette with a plush comfortable finish and modeled to integrate perfectly into any vehicle.
This is one of the only units on the market with an HDMI input. This will allow you to connect an iPad, or any other device that can connect via HDMI.
Two headrest are included. The main headrest features a front loading DVD player that will play on both headrests. (The second headrest is standalone video monitor unit without the built-in DVD Player. AllRockville DVD units are manufactured using original Sony laser lens pick ups for the absolute best DVD playability. No skipping or pausing. And even home made discs will play with no problem. Our loaders and spin motors are Japanese made by Mabuchi the world leader in DVD spin technology. This is one of the major differences between Rockville and some of the other brands. The RDP931 has a digital panel screen which gives you the most vibrant colors and best possible picture quality for a car monitor. The picture is so crystal clear that you will feel like you are watching a big screen TV. All Rockville video products go through an extensive testing phase before production. We take a sample unit and keep it on for days straight (24 hours a day) and ensure that the picture stays crystal clear even after the monitor being on for long periods of time.
The RDP931 has great features. The built-in screens on the headrests can tilt forward and backwards for best viewing angles. The DVD headrest also features USB and SD card inputs. You can store movies or audio on a USB or SD card and play it back through this system. There are also RCA audio/video output connections for video output to additional monitors in your system. This system also includes 32 bit video games built in. The video game controlleris included with the system, so everything is ready to go out of the box with no additional accessories are needed to be purchased separately.
You can hear the audio in multiple ways. There is a built in FM transmitter that will play the sound through your car audio system, with no additional adaptors necessary to purchase. There are also internal speakers built into each headrest which allows for lower volume listening, so you do not disturb passengers in the front. There is a standard headphone jack where you can connect standard ear buds or earphones. You can also connect wireless IR headphones since this has a built in IR transmitter.
We have so much confidence in our product and that they are built to last, we offer a full one year manufacturers warranty, please see below for all detailed specifications and Rockville's rigorous quality control standards.
Rockville the industry leader for in-car entertainment!
- Rockville RDP931-GR 9” Gray DVD/USB/HDMI Car Headrest Monitors w/ Video Games
- 9” High Resolution Monitors with Digital Panel (Digital panels give you the best possible picture, with higher definition colors)
- One Headrest Monitor Has Front Loading DVD Player, USB, and SD Inputsand One Matching Headrest Monitor That Displays Whatever Is Playing On The Master Monitor (**HDMI will only work on one headrest)
- HDMI input Compatible with external video source and iPad/iPhone
- Region Free DVD Player
- DVD, DVDR/RW, CDR/RW, VCD Playback
- 800 x 480 Screen Resolution
- 16:9 (Wide Screen) or 4:3 (Letterbox) Switchable Aspect Ratio
- 500:1 Contrast Ratio
- PAL/NTSC Auto Switching
- Multi-Media SD/MS/MMC Card Reader
- USB Media Input (MP3, MP4, WMA)
- Built-in FM transmitter for wireless audio playback through vehicle stereo system
- Built-in IR Transmitter for IR Compatible Stereo Headphones (Sold Separately)
- Internal Stereo Speakers for low level listening
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- RCA Line A/V Signal Output
- SONY Laser Lens
- Japanese Mabuchi Loader and motor
- Pre-installed Adjustable Metal Poles (4in – 7in)
- Metal Inserts for Monitor Support
- Plastic Inserts for Custom Fit to Most Vehicles
- Forward/Backwards Tilting Headrest
- High Quality Leatherette Headrest Pillow
- On Screen DisplayMenu In English, Spanish, French, Russain, Chinese, Italian, Portugese, German, Dutch
- Parental Ratings Control
- Multifunction Remote Control Included
- 32 Bit Game System built in with included game controller and game disc
(Over 1000 total games built in)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 8.7” x 12.4” x 5.7”
- Height with poles 14.8"
- Does NOT fit GMC Acadia
NOT compatible if you have motorized headrests or rear seat air bags
- 2 Multifunction Remotes (One remote is also a game controller)
- Installation Cables
- Plastic Fitment Inserts
- Owners Manual
MP4V DIVX3.xx/4.xx/5.xx/6.xx Xvid MPEG-1
MP4V DIVX3.xx/4.xx/5.xx/6.xx Xvid MPEG-1
Dolby Digital(AC3) WMA/PCM/LPCM AAC-LC(2ch) MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)
Dolby Digital(AC3) LPCM MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)
Dolby Digital(AC3) LPCM MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)
COOK AAC-LC(2ch) Dolby Digital(AC3
Dolby Digital(AC3) WMA/LPCM AAC-LC(2ch) MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)
WMA Only Support WMA7, WMA8, WMA9(CBR, VBR (Only Support 353)
WMA7, WMA8, WMA9(only CBR, VBR) (Only Support 353)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer
satisfaction and therefore offer free return shipping within 30 days of purchase
on all items returned to us within the continental USA.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give
you a return authorization # and a return label.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective or you want to return it for any
reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- If you are returning a working item in used condition for a refund there will be a
20% used item fee deducted from your refund. All replacements and exchanges are
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: RDP931-GR
About Us /
Contact Us /
Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | Template Design