This item has been shown 123 times.
Dell 24" 1920x1200 Widescreen LCD Monitor | MULTIPLE QUANTITIES; VARIOUS MODELS
Comes with a power cord & VGA cable. No other accessories included.
Display Type: LCD LED Backlit Monitor
Diagonal Size: 24"
Built-in Devices: USB 2.0 hub
Ports: Display port, VGA, DVI
Panel Type: IPS
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
Brightness: 300 cd/m²
Response Time: 6 ms
Multiple Quantities, Grade B; previously used, may have signs of wear from previous use; Scuffs or Scratches on bezel base or backside. Screens are in Good Condition. _________________________
ABOUT THE SELLER (3R Technology)
3R Technology is a socially responsible company committed to helping individuals and businesses re-use and recycle electronics safely and responsibly. Our primary mission is to encourage reuse, the best form of recycling. We live in a technology-abundant region, where access to information and communication is accepted as a way of life. Our operation has helped redistribute this technology to those who are disadvantaged, looking for inexpensive access, or simply seeking to extend the life of their equipment.
We are Responsible Recycling (R2) certified which means all items we sell must be "Ready for Reuse", meaning they are tested and functional. All 3R Technology items, after their useful life, can be returned to us for proper recycling at no charge. Contact us if your company would like to recycle its surplus electronics.
- We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Payment must be made within three (3) calendar days of sale close.
- Non-paying buyer Cases are automatically opened after 7-days of non-payment.
- We ship via UPS Ground or USPS.
- We only ship to confirmed U.S. addresses as indicated in PayPal.
- Please message us through ’s message system if any of our packages arrive damaged.
- We are located in Seattle, Washington and items can be picked up directly from our facility.
- Refunds are on final offer amount only; shipping and handling are non-refundable.
- Please contact us directly if there are any problems with your item.
- Contact us if you would like to pickup your item at our location in Seattle.
- Please do not come to our facility until pickup arrangements have been made.
- Local pickups take 1 to 2 days to process. We are closed on Sunday.
- Please message us through ’s message system.
- If you have any questions about an item, our hours are10AM to 5PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday and 10:00AM to 4PM on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays.