This item has been shown 102 times.
Fully tested vintage gamer PC configuration for selling.OS: Windows 98 SE English version and DOS 6.22
Quake shareware game,Dos benchmark program for graphics test included.
Suitable for both 110 and 220 voltages. Take care for the power supplyswitch settings at the back side.
- AMD Pentium 1 K5-100 Mhz CPU with original cooler fan
- Intel chipset motherboard from 1996
- 32 Mb of EDO RAM
- Brand new 3V CMOS battery
- Vintage Baby PC tower case + power unit from 1994
- 3,5 floppy drive A:\
- 5,25 floppy drive B:\
- Maxtor Millenium II USA made PCI video card 4 Mb video RAM
- PCI SATA Raid card
- Kingston SSD drive 240 Gb
- Sound Blaster AWE32 sound card CT2760
- ASUS CD/DVD RW drive F:\
- 2 pcs of rear USB port + parallel + serial port
- SSD240Gb partition has 3 logical driver: C:\ (512 Mbyte); D:\ (122 Gb); E:\ (110 Gb)
- Power supply is eligible for 110V / 220V electricity by switching it